X-ray reflectometry is now widely used in science and technology to measure and monitor thin film thickness, roughness of super-smooth surfaces, period of multilayer nanostructures and surface layer density.
Due to its unique features and patented design it provides simultaneous measurements with a number of spectral lines. The instrument is specifically designed for diagnostics of thin films and interfaces. But due to flexible scheme it can also ensure all standard X-ray techniques.
Our X-ray complex is based on latest developments in X-ray optics. We offer a genuine X-ray solution with unmatched combination of analytical features.
Six Basic Operation Modes:
- X-ray reflectometry
- X-ray diffractometry
- X-ray fluorescence
- X-ray refractometry
- X-ray small-angle scattering
- X-ray absorption spectrometry
- Surface and interface roughness (down to 0.05 nm)
- Thin layer thickness (1-300 nm)
- Structure period ( 0.1 nm )
- Surface layer density
- Radius and concentration of nano-particles
- Composition of layers
- Radius of curvature (up to 300 m)
- Layered structure period